Back to Table of Contents
On the pages displaying biographical or bibliographic entries as well as on the
list of marked documents a print option is available to you. By clicking the
link Print in the functionality bar the page is re-formatted for
printing, i.e. all navigation is removed and the text is presented on a page
for easy printing through your Internet browser's print function. Digitized
biographical articles cannot be printed through this function. Please refer to
the chapter Download Documents for saving and printing PDF files of digitized biographical articles.
To reformat a biographical or bibliographic record for printing, follow
- Select the link Print at the top your screen.
- A new window is opened which displays the entry without any navigation
elements or branding.
- Use your Internet browser's print functionality to print the entry.
- Close the window and return to the application.
To reformat a list of marked documents for printing, follow these steps:
- While viewing the list of marked documents select the link Print from the
functionality bar at the top of the screen.
- A new window is opened showing two options: "Print brief
citations" and "Print complete biographical and bibliographic
entries". Make your selection and click OK.
- The window now shows either the list of brief citations as in the list of
marked documents or the full content of each record of your mark list
(depending on your selection) without the surrounding branding and
- Use your Internet browser's
print functionality to print the entry.
- Close the window and return to
Back to Top