Back to Table of Contents
The World Biographical Information System Online allows you to download and
print PDF files of digitized biographical articles. You can download up to 50
pages at a time.
Please note that this function is only available for digitized biographical articles.
Biographical and bibliographic entries and lists of marked documents can be printed or sent via e-mail.
To print digitized biographical articles in PDF format, follow these steps:
- While viewing digitized articles select the link Download from the
functionality bar at the top of the screen.
- You can view up to 50 pages in PDF format. These can be saved or printed.
Enter page number(s) in the entry box provided. You may enter any
combination of single page numbers or ranges separated by commas, e.g.
1,3,5-7,11-15. Only numeric values are allowed.
- Select the "OK" button.
- Acrobat Reader™ opens the biographical article. It may take several seconds for
the article to finish downloading.
- Use Acrobat Reader™ to view, save, or print the page(s).
- Close the window and return to the application.
*NOTE: If you do not have the Acrobat Reader™ installed, go to https://www.adobe.com/
Acrobat Reader™ is free for all users.
Back to Top